These duties vary in time commitment. Please talk to your teacher or room parent about your classroom needs and scheduling.
- Room parent(s): coordinate classroom volunteers, create/maintain classroom email/address list, and any other support for your child’s teacher.
- Volunteer in the classroom on a regular basis (centers, library, art, etc).
- Tutor students in reading and math after completing in a training session with our K-2 reading intervention teacher
- Auction classroom project coordinator: organize an auction donation for your class (art or other project with kids) to be sold at the school Auction.
- Make copies for your child’s teacher.
- Read to your child’s class or another class during their library time. Help reshelve books.
- Chaperone during recess on a regular basis or even once a month.
- Yearbook Classroom Page Volunteer: put together a montage page for your child’s class for the yearbook.