At Miraloma we are fortunate to have teachers and a staff who integrate inclusive practices into our school life every day in myriad ways. With this leadership and commitment, our kids are taught an integrated social and emotional learning curriculum based on TRIBES and other models—about celebrating differences, empathy, conflict resolution and interconnectedness.
- We are fortunate to have staff leadership toward a Bully Free Zone, and a Recess Committee of dedicated parents that support our students on the play yard.
- Our teachers and staff all work together to make sure students of all abilities succeed. For students with disabilities, learning challenges and life-threatening medical conditions Miraloma's Special Ed staff support them with Inclusion and Special Ed services.
- Our PTA-sponsored Parent Education programs give families the tools and resources to support their kids.
SFUSD & Other Resources
- SFUSD Inclusive Schools Resources
- SF Special Needs Inclusion Project
- Inclusive Schools Network
- Inclusion in SF & Beyond blog & resources